Therapeutic massage helps relieve aches and pains, reducing muscular tensions and promoting physical and mental relaxation.
Research demonstrates that therapeutic massage increases lymphatic and blood flow. This therefore has an impact on detoxification, decreasing inflammation and increasing your body’s immune response. Massage promotes healing and reduces recovery time from injury while enhancing relaxation and increasing a feeling of well-being.
Massage therapy can assist with:
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other overuse and repetitive strain injuries (ie. tennis and golfers elbow)
- TMJ dysfunction (jaw clicking and pain)
- Muscle tensions and pain
- Muscle spasms
- Pre-natal massage
- Scar tissue (cupping is very beneficial for this)
White Birch Healing offers 60 minute ($110) massage therapy treatments.
A few important facts
- Jennifer is a member in good standing of the College of Registered Massage Therapists NB.
- Direct billing is available on site for most private insurance companies.
- Treatments are conducted in a private, quiet, healing room.
- Aromatherapy is available by request at no additional cost.
- Cupping available is by request at no additional cost.
- Table warmer is available by request at no additional cost.
- Indian Head Massage and Reiki are coming to White Birch Healing soon!
- Treatments are available by appointment only.
Hot Stone Massage
This deeply soothing treatment combines Swedish massage techniques and hydrotherapy addressing sore and aching muscles with the use of Hot Stones gathered locally from the ocean floor. The therapist uses the stones as an extension of her hands to help release muscular tension and provide relief from headaches and migraines, stress induced anxiety and insomnia. This is a profoundly relaxing experience.
White Birch Healing offers 60 minute ($110) hot stone massage therapy treatments with stones handpicked from the ocean floor.
Cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction then drag the cups around. Promotes deep sleep and relaxation effects. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
White Birch Healing offers cupping sessions as an add on to any therapeutic massage or is incorporated with your acupuncture session.
Stay tuned for more information about – Indian Head Massage, coming soon to White Birch Healing!
What Jennifer’s clients are saying…
“My children and I have been going to Jennifer for both massage therapy and acupuncture for the past several years. Her treatments have had a significant impact on our lives, always targeting areas that are carefully chosen to make the most difference in our healing. Her treatments invoke a deep sense of relaxation and well-being. Alternating acupuncture and massage therapy treatments, I have personally benefited in healing sciatica pain, inflammation, arthritis, headaches, insomnia, and the list goes on. I highly recommend her services.” Lee Ann Calbrese, November 2021
“Jen is very professional, kind and attentive to your needs. Treatment area is very clean, feels safe and welcoming. Following a massage and acupuncture treatment today, I felt so much better!! I would recommend Jen to anyone!! So very thankful for her!!” – Lorna Maclean-Quinn, December 2021
“Jennifer has a lovely, calming presence. She is very accommodating with appointment times. Her acupuncture helps me to manage my anxiety. I would definitely recommend!” – Natasha Nowak, January 2022